1. Tiffany & Co.’s Story to Hit the Big Screen
Tiffany & Co. has become one of the most iconic luxury jewelers across the globe, and now a new film called Crazy About Tiffany’s will offer a behind-the-scenes look at just how it achieved that.
2. Pantone Names the 10 Colors Expected to Rule Fall
From calming blues to earthy tones and pops of vibrancy, fall’s predicted palette trends toward gender neutrality.
3. Pandora Drops 183 More Retailers in the Americas
The fourth-quarter cut announced last week brings the year-end total to 529 unbranded doors closed in the Americas, most of which were located in the United States.
4. Woman Accused in String of Armed Robberies Indicted
A grand jury in Florida determined that there is enough evidence for the case against Abigail Lee Kemp and her alleged accomplice, Lewis Jones III, to move forward.
5. Richmond Jeweler Named “Distinguished Retailer” of 2015